- NdFeB Magnet Grade:
N- (N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50,N52) M-(35M, 38M, 40M, 42M, 45M, 48M,50M),
H-(35H, 38H, 40H, 42H, 45H,48H), SH-(30SH, 33SH, 35SH, 38SH, 40SH, 42SH,45SH),
UH-( 28UH, 30UH, 33UH, 35UH, 38UH,40UH) EH-(28EH, 30EH, 30EH, 33EH, 35EH,38EH)
- Magnetization Direction:
- Principles of Magnetic Circuits
1. Vice type: Standard magnetic circuit. A strong magnetic flux is produced in the interval between opposing magnets. Simple structure that easily achieves the magnetic flux values as designed.
2. Opposing type: Strongest magnetic flux produced with enclosed region opposing type. This type is often used for large scale magnetic circuits.
3. Plate Type: Single magnets set on magnetic iron plates. The magnetic flux on the magnet surface can be easily strengthened. The iron plate on which the magnet is set is saturated by using a magnet of the same thickness or greater.
4. Cup Type: The lines of magnetic force emitted from the opposing magnetic installation adsorption faces can be induced and the adsorption force can be increased. The lines of magnetic force of opposing faces cannot be left far away from each other.
5. Axial Ring Type: A magnetic flux centered on the axial direction can be produced.
6. Radial Ring Type: A multipolar magnetic field can be produced in the radial direction.