Neodymium Cylinder Magnets
- Material: Rare Earth Magnets, Permanent Magnets, N38 Neodymium Cylinder / Rod Magnet
- Dimension: D(mm) x H(mm), D15x15(M)mm with tolerance +/-0.1mm
- Magnetizating Direction: Axial through 15 mm
- Surface Treatment: Nickel-Cooper-Nickel (NiCuNi) plating
- Max Working Temperature: 80℃
- Magnetic Properties:
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 12.2-12.6 KGs (T): 1.22-1.26 T
Energy Density (BH)max: 35-39 MGOe 279-310 KJ/m³
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥10.8 KOe ≥860 KA/m
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥12 KOe ≥955 KA/m
Neodymium Cylinder Magnet is a regular shape of sintered neodymium magnets, which mainly made from neodymium ,iron, and boron metal power. It is the ideal magnetic material in the world till now and have been used universally in the world with featuring super strong magnetic force and high working temperature, as high as 200 centigrade.
At present, Neodymium magnets,offered by Awesotech Magnetics, has universally been used in electronics, magnetic separator, plastic mould injection products, motors, automobiles, medical device… and even in many details of our everyday life.
- Useful Tips:
1. Strong magnets should keep away from Ironware and some easily magnetized iron products, such as monitors, bank cards, computers, televisions, mobile phones and other.
2. Strong magnets should be stored in a dry, heated environment, and need to use of plastic, wood, cardboard, foam to separated and wrapped.
3. Magnets might be interested in water meter ,Electric meter, gas meter and some metering equipment exist some inaccurate affect (Such as : if magnets placed near the meter, the meter will slow down)