Neodymium Block Magnets with Countersunk Holes
- Material: N48 NdFeB Sink Magnets, Neodymium Block Magnets with Countersunk Holes
- Dimension: L(mm)xW(mm)xH(mm) with tolerance +/-0.1 or +/-0.05mm
- Magnetizating Direction: Through thickness
- Surface Treatment: NiCuNi plating
- Max Working Temperature: 80℃
- Magnetic Properties:
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 13.7-14.1 KGs (T): 1.37-1.41 T
Energy Density (BH)max: 45-49 MGOe 358-390 KJ/m³
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥10.5 KOe ≥836 KA/m
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥11 KOe ≥875 KA/m
Neodymium block magnets was machined with one or two countersunk holes. The counterbores are designed for screws to be used for magnets positioning, leaving the screw head flush with the magnet.
We, Awesotech Magnetics, are a professional manufacturer of NdFeB magnet with about 10 years experiences, which offering these serries magnets rang from N35-N52,35M-50M,30H-48H,30SH-45SH,28UH-40UH,28EH-35EH,30AH-33AH.We have pased international approvals like ISO9001:2008, ROHS, REACH certification ,and our total production averages 1000 tons every year.