Magnetic Stator Assemblies for PM Motor
- Material: Steel Shell, Arc Segment Neodymium Magnets or Ferrite Magnets
- Surface Treatment: NiCuNi, Zn, Black Epoxy coating
- Max Working Temperature: 150℃ or as per needs
Our magnetic stator assembly consists of sintered NdFeB magnet and steel shell by glue or injection together, with large torque and low noise. They are typically used in DC Motor and PM Generator applications. Millions of assemblies and rotors produced every year on our automatic assembly lines at high-speed.
Our versatile and flexible assembly lines are easily adapted to:
- Your needs (mechanical, dimensional, magnetic, thermal, and use)
- Volumes for productions (small and big series)Please kindly contact us for further information.
As a professional magnetic assemblies manufacturer and supplier in China, Awesotech Magnetics was attributed to supply best magnetic solutions for our customers. We have a long history of producing tightly toleranced rotor and stator assemblies that include various magnet grades as a main component. Other materials include stainless steel sleeves, encapsulation polymers and extruded or deep drawn shells. Typically, our products are assembled using 3M or Loctite adhesives and pressurized polymer encapsulations to protect the magnetic circuit.