Large Round Disc Magnets
- Material: Rare Earth Magnets, Permanent Magnets, Neo Magnet
- Dimension: D(mm) x H(mm), D80x20(M)mm with tolerance +/-0.1mm
- Magnetizating Direction: Axial through 20 mm
- Surface Treatment: Nickel-Cooper-Nickel (NiCuNi) plating
- Max Working Temperature: 80℃
- Magnetic Properties:
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 13.3-13.7 KGs (T): 1.33-1.37 T
Energy Density (BH)max: 42-45 MGOe 334-358 KJ/m³
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥10.8 KOe ≥860 KA/m
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥12 KOe ≥955 KA/m
With approaching 200kgs adhesive force, this powerful magnets should be handled with the assistance of at least one other person. As with any rare-earth magnet of this size, they can pinch, crush, or otherwise cause extreme physical harm if they are not handled with the greatest of care and respect.
Larger Round Disc Magnets are used for science projects, actuators, separators, speakers, pumps, magnetic therapy and circuit breakers in power stations.
- Useful Tips:
1. Strong magnets should keep away from Ironware and some easily magnetized iron products, such as monitors, bank cards, computers, televisions, mobile phones and other.
2. Strong magnets should be stored in a dry, heated environment, and need to use of plastic, wood, cardboard, foam to separated and wrapped.
3. Magnets might be interested in water meter ,Electric meter, gas meter and some metering equipment exist some inaccurate affect (Such as : if magnets placed near the meter, the meter will slow down)