Epoxy Coated Cylinder Magnets with Hole
- Material: N42 Sintered NDFEB Magnets, Permanent Magnets, Rare Earth Magnets.
- Dimension: D(mm)-d(mm) x H(mm) with tolerance +/-0.1 or +/-0.05mm
- Magnetizating Direction: Axially
- Surface Treatment: Black Epoxy Plating
- Max Working Temperature: 80℃
- Magnetic Properties:
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 13.0-13.4 KGs (T): 1.30-1.34 T
Energy Density (BH)max: 40-43 MGOe 318-342 KJ/m³
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥10.8 KOe ≥860 KA/m
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥12 KOe ≥955 KA/m
Black epoxy coating features more than 100 hours for Salt Sprey Testing, and even for 500hours. With this good performance on rust resisting, the epoxy coated neodymium magnets is idea for those electronics and appliance, which used to work under water or other bad working environment.