Electrical Wire Box Magnet for Precast
- Material: Rubber, Steel , Strong Neodymium Magnets
- Surface Treatment: Rubber Coated
- Max Working Temperature: 80℃ or as per needs
This rubber coated magnet box designed with integrating magnets and rubber forms, to fix wire box onto the steel platform. Compared to old working method, this new magnetic technology can make work process much more efficient with easy fixing and removing.
- Product developed in accordance with defined industry norms
- Made available at market leading rates
- Finding use in precast concrete industry
- Provide for long term reliability and cost effectiveness
- Using these process integrating magnets almost any shape can be achieved
- Allows for easy insertion and removal of electrical boxes
- Provide for efficient and streamlined work processes
- No slipping, no sliding usage
- Magnetic adhesive force guarantees accurate position during concreting, compaction and curing process
- Notes: Other special shuttering magnets can be customized according to your requirements.