Countersunk Ring Magnets
- Material: N48 NdFeB Magnets, Neodymium Countersunk Ring Magnets
- Dimension: D(mm)-d(mm)xH(mm) with tolerance +/-0.1 or +/-0.05mm
- Magnetizating Direction: Thickness
- Surface Treatment: NiCuNi plating
- Max Working Temperature: 80℃
- Magnetic Properties:
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 13.7-14.1 KGs (T): 1.37-1.41 T
Energy Density (BH)max: 45-49 MGOe 358-390 KJ/m³
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥10.5 KOe ≥836 KA/m
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥11 KOe ≥875 KA/m
Awesotech Magnetics can supply all kinds of countersunk ndfeb magnets. This neodymium ring magnet used to be assemblied with a steel round shell. It can be fastened with a countersunk screw. The steel pot substantially increases the holding power of the magnet, but requires full contact with the opposing part, e.g. a steel plate. Magnets in steel pots don’t have much effect into the distance, i.e. they are not suitable to attract a metal item from a distance, but they are very well suited to hold on to a piece of metal in full contact.
For further information requried, please kindly contact our sales and a specific drawing is preferred.