Black Epoxy Disc Magnets
- Material: N48 Sintered Neodymium Magnets
- Dimension: D(mm) x H(mm), D30x10(M)mm with tolerance +/-0.05mm
- Magnetizating Direction: Axial through 10 mm
- Surface Treatment: Black E-poxy Coating for High Corrosion
- Max Working Temperature: 80℃
- Magnetic Properties:
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 13.7-14.1 KGs (T): 1.37-1.41 T
Energy Density (BH)max: 45-49 MGOe 358-390 KJ/m³
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥10.5 KOe ≥836 KA/m
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥11 KOe ≥875 KA/m
- Drawing Details:
Neodymium Disc Magnets are composed of neodymium, iron, boron and a few transition metals. These magnets are extremely strong for their small size, metallic in appearance and found in simple disc shapes.
Normally the epoxy coating features 72-108 hours good performance under Salt Spray Test, which was made with Nickel +Cooper+Epoxy in black or grey color. While some special epoxy plating, offered by Awesotech Magnetics, can achieve over 500 hours and even 1000 hours high corrosion in line with customers requirements.
You can find the wide applications of neodymium disc magnet in different industries, such as electronics, sounds radio device, and other indusrial tools.