Black Epoxy Coated Rectangular Magnets
- Material: Rare Earth Magnets, Permanent Magnets, Neo Magnet
- Dimension: L(mm) x M(mm)xH(mm),With tolerance +/-0.1mm
- Magnetizating Direction: Thickness through
- Surface Treatment: Special Black Epoxy Coating
- Max Working Temperature: 100℃, Grade 48M
- Magnetic Properties:
Residual Magnetic Flux Density (Br): 13.7-14.1 KGs (T): 1.37-1.41 T
Energy Density (BH)max: 45-49 MGOe 358-390 KJ/m³
Coercivity Force (Hcb): ≥12.5 KOe ≥955 KA/m
Intrinsic Coercivity Force (Hcj): ≥14 KOe ≥1114 KA/m
This special black Epoxy coating features more than 500 hours Salt Spray Testing under conditions 5% Nacl, 35℃, continuously spray testing. Block Neodymium Magnets with special epoxy plating used to be applied into permanent magnet motors and generators working under serious corrosion and low temperature conditions. The high SST resisting performance could help to longthen the machine durable life.
- Useful Tips:
1. Strong magnets should keep away from Ironware and some easily magnetized iron products, such as monitors, bank cards, computers, televisions, mobile phones and other.
2. Strong magnets should be stored in a dry, heated environment, and need to use of plastic, wood, cardboard, foam to separated and wrapped.
3. Magnets might be interested in water meter ,Electric meter, gas meter and some metering equipment exist some inaccurate affect (Such as : if magnets placed near the meter, the meter will slow down)